Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Death Of A Clown: Collection 3

In this third installment for the "Death of A Clown" (DOAC) series, I chose to highlight ''The Mime".  In this collection I wanted to depict one of the supporting characters that I just simply thought was really "Cool/Edgy". My challenge was to interpret "The Mime" displayed here in such a way that distinguished differences in style, functionality, and Mood for the traditional "Mime Artist". The most unique quality being the ability take what is imagined and make it real with shadows. You will see a number of examples of this being put to work through out this collection. I also wanted to make sure the mood/feel was darker and more sinister based on this character portraying one of the antagonist of the series. It's in the subtle details where I placed allot of my focus in this collection. The Mime in this collection represents control, dominance, & a heartless state of mind! There IS a much bigger story to the method behind the madness, so please take time to review the entire collection and look out for more to come from the DOAC series!

"The Mime"






Special Thanks to the production staff:

Model- Edge
Clothing Designer/ Stylist: Lamil Stephens
Make-Up: Keya DeLarge
Studio- The Shot Atlanta 
Media Sponsor: The G Cafe















1 comment: