Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Muse Me!

Moving towards the next chapter of where I'm going as a photographer, I found it only fitting that I put out an open casting to offer someone a  great opportunity to create some extraordinary work with me and my team. I am currently looking to bring a muse into the fold for new perspectives and new concepts that I am working on as we speak. If you are wondering why all the hoop-la...Well it is kind of a big deal for a creative. A muse acts as a conduit for creatives to vibe off of for new ideas and inspiration. For this reason I am looking to add someone to the team that is passionate about what they do and not afraid to have fun in the process. If you feel that's you or if you know of someone that might be interested, simply direct them to the casting page on my website for more details. All submissions should be directed to jasprojects@gmail.com for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment