Tuesday, March 22, 2011

JAS Photo Says Thank You!!


Dear Friend:

On behalf of JAS Photo and the production staff, I take this opportunity to express our sincerest appreciation for your support. I am deeply grateful for not only your support, but also your inspiration!

It is through the support of individuals like you that I am able to continue to strengthen my vision, and to develop new and innovative projects to share exclusively with you.

As we approach the turn of a new chapter for JAS Photo, I will continue to strive to create that which has not yet been seen or felt.

Again, thank you for your help in making this vision a reality.

Sincerely,

John Stephens

Photographer/Director
www.jasphotoonline.com


Join in here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAS-Photo/110741018940287
Follow here: www.twitter.com/jas_photo

No comments:

Post a Comment