Monday, April 26, 2010

A DAY AT THE GALLERY

For sometime now it has been a goal of mine to display my work in a gallery setting.  Driven not for aspirations of monetary gain, but for personal accomplishment. On April 22nd I got my opportunity and had my first showing at Hagedorn Gallery for the Urban Lux Magazine "Lux List" Event.  Walking in as a person who is used to being behind the scenes, I experienced a great since of joy to see others admire my work in this open forum. Please take a moment to check out some of the beautiful images provided by Chieu Lee Photography   .  I look forward to this being the first of many!! Special thanks to everyone who came out to support!!!!














































1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great turn out. I'm sorry I missed it. Chieu Lee did a great job capturing the moments. Continue to do well.

    ~e

    ReplyDelete